YOUR OWN ONLINE SCHOOL UNIFORM SHOP
School uniform shops are a critical part of school life but it can be difficult for parents to get to the shop in person and during the set hours. WeBenefit offers schools an online shop back-end that sits in an i-Frame on your own school’s website. It compliments, not replaces, your campus shop. WeBenefit manages the online activity including parent payments and invoices, and sends the purchase order to your uniform shop administrator so that the child can collect at school.
- WeBenefit provides the online shop infrastructure and helps your school to load products, sizes, prices and pictures.
- The shop is viewed on your school’s own website through an i-Frame – it is a seamless experience for users.
- Your uniform shop administrator has an interface to update pricing and pictures, add or remove products or mark a line as out of stock.
- Parents can shop 24/7, browse the catalogue, get additional information on the products, choose sizes and add items to their basket.
- Payments can be made online via EFT or credit card.
- An invoice and confirmation of payment is sent to the buyer.
- A purchase order with relevant customer and order details is sent to the uniform shop.
- The child can collect from the shop or a designated office during school hours.
- There is no charge to set up the uniform shop.
- There is a 2% administration fee on all transactions.
- We can accommodate both VAT registered and non-VAT registered uniform shops.
- We accept parent payment by credit card at a 2.5% bank charge or EFT at no cost.
- Once payment has been received, orders are sent to your school uniform shop in real time. Consolidated payments from WeBenefit are made to the school uniform shop once a week.
- Open 24/7
- No queues
- Full catalogues on display
- Safe payment online
- Collect at the school