YOUR SCHOOL'S FUNDRAISING PAGE
Schools are under increasing financial pressure as costs continue to escalate ahead of income. Our donors and parents are in a similar position and are not always able to support to the extent they would like.
But what if your parents and alumni could make a meaningful contribution to the school without spending an extra cent?
Trade-Over-Aid is at the core of the WeBenefit model – we believe that there is an abundance and if we work together we can all benefit.
WeBenefit offers schools a fundraising engine that sits in an i-Frame on your own school's website. It allows parents and supporters to go online and book flights with travelstart as they would ordinarily would, at the same price, and also raise money for the school.
- WeBenefit manages the relationship with travelstart, we provide the i-Frame infrastructure to your website and track the funds raised.
- Your fundraising committee drives awareness of your fundraising page amongst parents and alumni
- The travelstart/WeBenefit i-Frame is viewed on your own school's fundraising page creating a seamless experience for your parents.
- Parents can buy domestic or international flights, on any airline and book through the travelstart interface – just as they would on the original travelstart page.
- All travel logistics, tickets, payments, changes, etc. are managed directly by travelstart.
- For every unique transaction the school receives R75.
- We work with your website manager to insert the i-Frame onto a new 'fundraising' page on your website (a very simple and quick process).
- There is no charge to the school for the set-up or management of the i-Frame, or for the funds collection and payment.
Once the fundraising page is up and running the school can consider adding other fundraising initiatives that WeBenefit has constructed such as car hire, family holidays and business procurement.